All-Hazards Awareness and Preparedness for Transit Employees is designed to help transit employees develop the observation, communication, and response skills needed to address all-hazards incidents while ensuring their own safety and that of their customers.
- Prerequisites: Not Listed
- Duration: 4 hours
- Training Resources: Not Listed
ProviderNational Transit Institute
Target AudienceTransit professionals responsible for supervising or training bus operators.
- Describe the importance of taking an all-hazards approach to transit incidents and events
- Explain their responsibilities and priorities during all-hazards incidents and events
- Distinguish between notice and no-notice incidents and events and select appropriate response and reporting strategies for all-hazards incidents and events.
Assessment of Learner Performance
Delivery MethodInstructor-led Training
How to Obtain the Course
See course information and download the course request form via the following link:
Point of ContactColeen Meyer
Restrictions for UseNot Listed
Training is delivered on-site by NTI. Minimum class size of 20 is required; requesting organization must provide training location and A/V equipment; multiple sessions can be conducted over up to 3 consecutive days depending on number of employees to be trained.