This course is designed to give technicians the hands on skills needed to utilize INSITE, the Cummins Electronic Service Tool. We will be using the 8.9L Cummins ISL-G CNG fuel system for reference and the topics learned will be utilized extensively in the ISL G level II class.
- Prerequisite: ISL G or 8.3L course recommended.
- Duration: 8 hours in 1 day
- Training Resources: Not Listed
ProviderSouthern California Regional Transit Training Consortium
- Select, add and connect proper adapters to a bus
- Access, custom group, and verify parameters
- Access, define, research, and clear fault codes
- Produce snapshots, data logging, and Graphing
- Look up engine derate, enabling criteria and other troubleshooting technique information
- Navigate the Electronic service tools for Cummins
Assessment of Learner Performance
Delivery MethodInstructor-led Training
How to Obtain the Course
Register for the course via the following link:
Point of ContactSCRTTC
Restrictions for UseNot Listed
Availability of this course may change based on SCRTTC course schedule.