This course is designed to give technicians the hands-on skills needed to diagnose and repair the 8.9L Cummins ISL-G CNG fuel system. The course covers sensors, actuators, pin-out voltage values and real world diagnostic applications using Cummins Electronic Service Tools.
- Prerequisite: Familiarity with Multi-meters, Electrical I or 8.3L courses.
- Duration: 16 hours over 2 days
- Training Resources: Not Listed
ProviderSouthern California Regional Transit Training Consortium
- Define Mass Air Flow Fuel Management Systems
- Identify locate and test the following parameters with a DVOM
- Temperature Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Voltage Producing Sensors
- Mass Gas & Air Flow Sensors
- Use INSITE to verify parameters
Assessment of Learner Performance
Delivery MethodInstructor-led Training
How to Obtain the Course
Register for the course via the following link:
Point of ContactSCRTTC
Restrictions for UseNot Listed
Availability of this course may change based on SCRTTC course schedule.