This self-paced distance learning course is designed to give technicians the knowledge needed to utilize the Cummins INSITEtm Electronic Service Tool. We will be using Quick Reference Cards and software demonstration videos for reference and the topics learned will be utilized extensively
in the ISL G level II class. Reference Material will be provided as Resources.
- Prerequisite: ISL G or 8.3L course recommended.
- Duration: 8 hours over 4-week period
- Training Resources: Not Listed
ProviderSouthern California Regional Transit Training Consortium
- Select, add and connect proper adapters to an ECM
- Create custom groups and verify parameters
- Access, define, research, and clear fault codes
- Produce snapshots, data logging, and Graphing
- Look up engine derate, enabling criteria and other troubleshooting technique information
- Navigate the Electronic service tools for Cummins
Assessment of Learner Performance
How to Obtain the Course
Register for the course via the following link:
Point of ContactSCRTTC
Restrictions for UseNot Listed
Availability of this course may change based on SCRTTC course schedule.