The Eno Transit Senior Executive Program is a year-long leadership development program. The course is centered around an intensive week-long seminar held in Washington, DC. Participants hear from distinguished guest lecturers, develop their leadership skills, and build connections in the transit industry. The Program is entering its 13th year and has more than 500 alumni.
The TSE Program is designed for top public and private transit executives to participate in an intensive and confidential forum on strategic management, leadership, and critical emerging industry issues. In addition to the four instructors, participants learn from more than a dozen guest lecturers who are current or former transit general managers, senior Federal officials, or senior private sector staff. Admission to the Program is selective, and a nomination/application process is required.
ProviderEno Center for Transportatoion
Target AudienceSenior-level managers with a strong commitment to the public transportation industry and serve in a senior leadership capacity
- Managing Board Relationships
- Change Management
- Organizational Communications
- Generational Diversity
- Safety and Security
- Crisis Management
- Managing Private Sector Relationships
- Participants will hear more than 12 nationally recognized experts who will share their perspective from decades of experience
- Participants will have the opportunity to discuss and share individual challenges with their peers and faculty in small confidential groups
- Participants will experience interactive real world exercises
How to Obtain the Course
Learn more about the course via the following link: